Become a member of Opex!
Opex organizes a wide range of events from culture to sports and everything in between. Opex's board is made up of carefully selected students who experience the utmost enthusiasm to pursue just your interests during their studies. You too have the opportunity to join an annually changing government and be involved in making an impact.
As an Opex member, you have the opportunity to participate in many parties, cultural and sports events, as well as, for example, an educational policy seminar or demonstration. Also note that in order to become a member of SOOL, you must first be a member of your own subject organization, Opex.
The membership fee is € 30 and you get all the membership benefits, badges and treats you have for seven years.
Pay the Opex membership fee as follows
- Pay 30€ to Opex's account FI65 4309 1820 1148 23 to Liedon säästöpankki. Enter your name and studies start year in the message field.
- Take a receipt or screenshot for payment.
- Confirm your membership, pick up your membership sticker and coverall in the fall against a receipt from the Opex päivystys.
- If you want to comment or ask anything, contact opex(at)utu.fi
As a member of Opex
- you get to take part in weekly sport shifts.
- you can take part in all events organized by Opex (for example, all sport related events and many sitsi-partys are restricted to members only)
- you can often get to Opex's bar parties for only 2 €!
- you get to order yourself dazzling students-white-overalls
- you can join SOOL, which also has amazing membership benefits (eg. Winter Days for half price and free Turva travel insurance)
- you can buy a place on Opex's legendary Winter Day Trip, i.e. for public transport
- you can order a sophisticated Opex College-shirt for yourself
- your interests are monitored e.g. in working groups and statements of the institution
- you get to hang out in Mauno and drink coffee there for only 20 cents per cup!
Membership Update Form (in Finnish)
Under the Associations Act, Opex members are required to report changes in personal information (e.g., name change, changed domicile, etc.) You can update your information in the member register using the form below.